Liability & Disclaimer
Liability & Disclaimer.
1.The word “Liability,” as used in the Terms, means any and all damages, claims, proceedings, actions, awards, expenses, costs and other losses.
- 2. (VMSA) make no warranties for the products sold on this website. (VMSA) makes no representation about the suitability of the products on this website for any purpose. All such products are provided “as is” without warranty or guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied.. (VMSA) specifically disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind with respect to the products on this website, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- 3. The representations, views, opinions, statements, and recommendations on this site are based on representations and conclusions by third parties including third party scientific and medical researchers, customers providing testimonials, expert endorsers, information from suppliers, participants on internet forums and authors who publish literature about the products, ingredients and their efficacy. (VMSA) does not itself represent or endorse the accuracy, currentness, or reliability of any advice, opinions, statements, comments, or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the site, and expressly disclaims liability for all such representations whatsoever. You acknowledge and agree that any such opinion, advice, statement or information will be at your SOLE risk. The materials on this site are transmitted and distributed “as is” and appear on the site without express or implied warranties of any kind whatsoever.
- 4. (VMSA) shall not be liable for any damage to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of , or browsing this website, or your downloading of any information, content, or material from this website
- 5. We disclaim ALL liability for product defect or failure, claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation.
- 6. (VMSA) urges you to seek the advice of a physician or other competent medical practitioner before using the products offered on or through this website, since, you may be taking a medication or other dietary supprexents, or may a medical condition that makes this product/s inappropriate for your use. (VMSA) disclaims all liability for any injury or illness that you sustain as the result of not soliciting such advice, as a result of having received incomplete or in accurate advice, or as a result of having any adverse physical reaction, whether or not you first consulted with a medical practitioner or similar.
- If any disputes arise between you and ourselves as a result of these disclaimers and exclusions of warranty, guarantees and liability, or for any other reason whatsoever, and neither our customer service department nor good faith mediation is able to resolve any claim, dispute or controversy, we both agree that such dispute shall then be settled solely by arbitration strictly between you and us, the result of which shall be binding upon any parties involved, and any judgment upon any award of the arbitrators may be entered by any court having competent jurisdiction.
- 8. (VMSA) disclaims all liability for representations and warranties made on other websites about the products and services on offer at this website, if such other representation and warranties are inconsistent with representations and warranties made on this website.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless (VMSA), it’s officers, directors, employees, successors, agents, distributors, and affiliates for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (including attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to your breach or alleged breach of any these terms.
- 10. These disclaimers and exclusions apply to all content, merchandise, and services available on or through this website
- 11. The foregoing limitations of liability do NOT apply to the extend prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.